At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams connect with their target audience.
Our award-winning, proprietary AI platform provides personality-based recommendations on how to improve sales cycles and contextually engage B2B audiences to close more and larger deals. xiQ’s personality-driven smart content engine automatically combines market news and high-performing sales content into “briefings” that engage their target audiences more than 10 times better than traditional marketing channels.
We are proud of helping large-scale B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!
xiQ is looking for an entrepreneurial Sales Account Executive to play a key role in expanding our business within the B2B Large Enterprise sector. You will report into the CEO and are a true hunter by nature, not afraid to pick up the phone and make calls and relentlessly pursue qualified leads. You are a team player, ready to own and manage the sales cycle and be supported by a proven B2B Enterprise CMO, Head of Corporate Development and Founder, CEO.Responsibilities
- Actively prospect qualified leads and engage, cultivate, present, propose and close large corporate customers.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, and ensure deals are closed quickly.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers.
- Develop and maintain the sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- 3+ years relevant closing experience in the B2B Enterprise market.
- Proven track record of being a hunter for key accounts and self-generated leads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with startup experience.
- Able to lead in person and online Presentations to C-Suite Sales and Marketing. Leadership and navigate through multiple decision makers in an organization.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- We offer competitive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- We value continuous learning and offer reimbursement for training courses that are application to your growth and development within the work environment.
- Hybrid and Work-From-Home.
xiQ is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity makes us a better company, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Candidates are highly encouraged to introduce themselves by submitting a less than 1 minute video along with their resume to email@example.com