At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams connect with their target audience.
Our award-winning, proprietary AI platform provides personality-based recommendations on how to improve the sales cycles and engage B2B audiences to close more and larger deals. xiQ’s personality-driven Smart Content EngineTM automatically combines market news and high-performing sales content into “briefings” that engage their target audiences more than 10 times better than traditional marketing channels. We are proud to helping large-scale B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!Responsibilities:
- Supporting xiQ sales teams prepare for demos.
- Conducting client discovery calls with Sales Representatives.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their software needs.
- Strategizing with the sales team to create customized solutions.
- Drafting and delivering presentations on targeted products.
- Creating content that uniquely positions xiQ in the B2B strategic sales and ABM / marketing segments.
- Testing the performance of the installed system and fixing bugs.
- Developing and maintaining customer relations.
- Supporting the sales team with all technical related queries.
- Streamlining the xiQ buyers’ journey in discovery and buying stages.
- Generating product literature for branded content and marketing materials.
- Some sales and/or pre-sales engineering experience is desired but not required to apply for this position. 0-1+ years’ experience is acceptable.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good English language skills with the capability to understand customer needs.
- Strong organizational, time management, prioritization, and responsiveness skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with startup experience.
- Ability to work well with senior leaders.
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience with B2B large enterprise clients and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is highly preferred.