At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams connect with their target audience.
Our award-winning, proprietary AI platform provides personality-based recommendations on how to improve the sales cycles and engage B2B audiences to close more and larger deals. xiQ’s personality-driven Smart Content EngineTM automatically combines market news and high-performing sales content into “briefings” that engage their target audiences more than 10 times better than traditional marketing channels. We are proud to helping large-scale B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!
xiQ is looking for an entrepreneurial Customer Success Manager to manage a set of large enterprise accounts and focus on building, retaining, and growing our incredible client base. You will serve as the primary point of contact for key customers, understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues and over time serve as a trusted advisor to some of the best companies on the planet!Responsibilities:
- Perform customer on-boarding and ensure strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Set up routine communication cadence with customers and serve as the subject matter expert (SME) providing guidance and support.
- Periodically perform customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction and expand use throughout the account.
- Serve as the primary interface to manage and resolve any critical situations with the help of the Technical Support team.
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to share customer insights that inform additional sales and product development opportunities.
- Measure and improve customer success KPIs.
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience with B2B large enterprise clients.
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer needs.
- Can maintain highly valuable relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills. Proven ability to multi-task across a varied set of responsibilities.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with startup experience.